EDE 25.0% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Using EdenCrete in Concrete Superstructures

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Pleasesee the Texas Department Transport 's (TxDOT) document - Item 422"Concrete Superstructures"

http://ftp.dot.state.tx.us/pub/txdot-info/cmd/cserve/specs/2014/standard/s422.pdf

In my opinion, Item 422 "Concrete Superstructures" isparticularly relevant to Eden and the first bridge trial of EdenCrete bythe Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) on the bridge that spansthe Little River located inGainesville, Georgia. This trial involvesthe replacement of the decking on three spans of the bridge. One of thesespans has already been recently completed. For more information about thistrial, please see Eden's recent ASX announcement titled "EDENCRETE® -GEORGIA DOT- FIRST BRIDGE TRIAL IN GEORGIA":

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20191126/pdf/44byh6ql5dw9vw.pdf

Considering the strict regulations that govern the use of concretein "Concrete Superstructures", by the TxDOT, whichinclude reinforced concrete bridge slabs, decks, flat slabs, slab andgirder units (pan formed), approach slabs, or other bridge superstructures,it is my opinion that this bridge trial in Georgia is without doubt theultimate test of EdenCrete and also a huge vote of confidencein its performance capabilities as well as its economic viability. Not onlythis, this decision by the GDOT to use EdenCrete, is a huge vote of confidencein Eden as a company.

I would specifically like to know from our small armyof detractors, if after reading the above, and also after taking into considerationthe GDOT’s 100% vote of confidence in both Eden and EdenCrete, whether they stillconsider EdenCrete to be a flop and an unmarketable product, and if they reallybelieve that Eden will shortly be going into receivership.

This trial is the proof of the pudding. It should notbe confused with where the EDE SP currently stands. The market has priced Edenas they seem fit, which reflects current caution in the minds of investors, whoare really only waiting for two things to happen, i.e. Eden to solve theirshort-term working capital shortage with a loan facility rather that a CR, andfor sales of EdenCrete to significantly increase, thus allowing Eden to becomecash-flow positive sometime in 2020. Having said this, investor caution is verymuch warranted until both these crucial matters have been resolved.

I will refrain from making any EDE SP forecasts fornext year and beyond. Suffice to say, that the EDE SP will definitely benowhere near where it is now in 12 months-time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $414 275.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 197083909 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 16003307 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.