LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

using negativity to drive the sp down...

1. 242 Posts.
    Hi Everybody I woke up this morning and felt that I had to write this post; as someone who reads every Lynas post on this forum I have noticed in the last few months a steady increase in people trying to use current events to thier advantage and drive the sp down.(maybe because they sold too early or did'nt buy enough) By current events I mean NC,S exploits, Malaysian situation, delays on plant in WA ect....As much as I am aware that these topics need to be addressed, after all thats what this forum is all about, I am also aware that there are some with less than genuine intentions and I would even question whether some of them are being truthful with their disclosure when they say they hold stock. I suppose the correct word would be down ramping but this appears to be more subtle than blatent and can go unchecked as it is difficult to notice. I know some people may say what goes on this forum can not possibly affect the sp, well I disagree we are at the bottom of the food chain and the big players and shorters make their money when we panic and sell our shares, they want our shares for as cheap as possible..so I believe the sentiment on this forum is important.

I would like to stress that I am not suggesting that every point discussed has to be possitive for Lynas or agree with my point of view.. freedom of speech is what makes this the one of the best stock forums out there. However as someone who is seriously invested in Lynas because I simply believe in the story and I also believe they have the capabilities to deliver, I will say to those of you who have less than genuine intentions with your posts, you know who you are and so do I just be mindfull of what you post because your card is marked..

To all the regular posters who go out of their way to put fantastic, unbiased and informative info on here you know who you are and I for one am greatful keep up the good work..

This post is not intended to offend anyone and is only my opinion based on my observations...

Cheers Dorski- sitting on the bus to the $10 stop....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.05 $6.08 $6.03 $35.68M 5.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34152 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 9172 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.