FDL flinders diamonds limited

using oppies to gain leverage, page-13

1. 117 Posts.
    Slavetonet, I certainly see where you are coming from, however IMO the FDL play has such a great probability of going up from here that I see the risk as minimal.
    Have a look at the maps and you will see that the IO channel on the FMG tennement has to carry through into the FDL Tennement. IMO there has to be IO on FDL land and to add to that the CID targets have been identified from the air as being larger than previously thought with some of them actually exposed. Listen to the latest boardroom radio report. I know this is old news but IMO this has not fully been factored into the sp. Not many market players are aware of what FDL might have. People on the FDL threads seem to think that all is known but I have spoken brokers who have not even heard of FDL let alone researched it. Brokers very rarely pay any attention to penny stocks. An example is MAK which only started popping up on brokers radar screens once it hit $2.50.
    The story is yet to unfold and sometimes we can fall into the trap of thinking that everybody that is going to buy has already bought. Today proved that is not the case. There were some large chunks bought. Millions of shares at a time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.