ATH 30.0% 0.7¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Using similar science, page-33

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Hi Skint. I have held PBT for some time now and road the roller-coaster through the excitement and disappointment of the Imagine trial. I followed your posts closely during that period and I'm glad to see you back on this board.

You have written that there should be a good SP gain when/if Prana can get a U.S. or European trial underway. Do you personally still believe there is any prospect of that? There has been no indication of interest in Europe that I have seen. And no indication that a submission to the FDA is in prospect. Like others, I am worried and mystified by all this. It doesn't seem to make sense given what we thought we knew about PBTs previous safety record and Prana's enthusiasm for moving forward. The gaps in information and the lack of movement are troubling. From an investment point of view, it's almost never a good sign.

I know that the field of medical research is difficult, there are no guarantees and the odds of a breakthrough are always long. But I was hoping that at least Prana would take a shot at goal; at the moment they seem to be hiding in the dressing room. Can you shed any light on what is going on?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.002(30.0%)
Mkt cap ! $31.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $660.6K 107.8M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 12794289 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 33408917 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.