PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

usual sunday ramp, page-2

1. 10,678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2225
    Yes with Terry Fern in the US to supervise the Vermilion drilling program means there are no actual broker presentations taking place but maybe only a couple of phone calls-so Fern is obviously happy to let results from here on in to do the talking-he's done his bit with that extensive slide presentation last week,putting all the facts on the table for those interested in analysing his company.I for one ain't unhappy about that,I like to see my CEO at the coalface where it counts-he'll make sure nothing goes wrong with the drilling as he has the most to lose(I think there's a lesson there for AYO management).
    I'm not expecting a result from the first Vermilion well until Monday week so we'll see this week if the vast majority can hold their nerve for that result.My view of last weeks trading was that there were a lot of small sellers but I did notice a few larger buyers nippling at the stock from off-screen mainly.I'm expecting a similar trading pattern this week but will be surprised if the sp can go much higher before the actual result.
    For those not able or willing to hold this week-then your week should be spent in assessing what is a good price to pay for this share if the result is positive and they find the targetted reserve at Vermilion with this first well-the answer should be in that slide presentation.
    ARQ,AYO & AWE being left in the dust.
    NVS,ROC & TAP soon to be left in the dust.
    Still a bargain IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.