ASN 0.00% 15.5¢ anson resources limited

Utah hits pause on mineral company’s southern Utah lithium project, page-100

1. 10,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    "They have not rejected A1m project- they received submissions from the ‘woke’ movement- and they’ve retracted their approval while they consider its implications and response from A1.""

Yes this is exactly what I said, but I do correct you, the Environmental Lobby is not the "woke movement" as you put it.

This is the problem I have, as soon as an issue affects you or your kind , out comes name calling "woke movement" etc etc.

Well have a look at environmental agencies here in Aus, many are linked to Govt, many aren't.

And from what I've seen here in Australia ( sure USA similar) for a Govt agency to overturn a previously approved application, there must be something that needs to be looked at. Simple

Now as for gloating as you say, who would gloat at this apart from TT and that Chris , i only learnt tonight about the connection ASN and A1LITHIUM,if you want to see sensationalism and disgusting lies and behaviour, go take a look over at the MAN Thursday and Friday, and the incredible amount of abuse lies , false information and downright baseless downrampiing from ASN holders The Technician and Chris 2154 or whatever it's name is, shocking abusive behaviour, even @TheTechnician stated a couple hours ago "and I'm staying at MAN" just to annoy..lol have to laugh terrible stuff. Shocking behaviour.andcywt I hold peanuts but they are relentless shocking.

And all through this I never commented here not once, however these Utah halt announcements were put up on MAN threads and not here on ASN, and yet has nothing to do with MAN DLE tech and all to do with ASN DLE Tech ,.So I thought tech similar post here as nothing up on ASN site, and then I found not similar it's the same companies.

On top of this the reason why The Technician and Chris2534 came over to MAN to trash as non holders over there was because a few months ago i posted here a couple of posts as the stock fell and I asked what the issue was thinking it may be to do with Paradox Basin but was unpolitely told to...off and a couple of my posts started all this bs.

So those two went on and on over the months and not one post from me here, just silence. No gloating from me and the reason I posted here is to get understanding of this whole situation as a fellow small lithium investors.

these two go non stop if that's their game of d grudge, strife and revenge over nothing I feel sorry for them, go read their posts .it's all there.

I hope all works out ok here for management and holders, but I also hope all works out of the environment too,bwe all have to live on the earth .

anyway HC is a place to share ideas learn and be civil, similar to 1sharetrader1and many good shareholders of ASN , sadly those two are beyond anything I have ever seen so I do believe in karma, problem is their disgusting behaviour may have caused this as the universe will not tolerate abusive disgusting hurtful behaviour, just my views of that.

Thd Tuesday you are referring to I think you misunderstood,bi said a TH nay come out Tuesday on this matter as this coming Monday is a public holiday, I didn't mean last Tuesday.

Sorry for the long post, just pull those two fools TT and Chris up and hope all good and GL to holders.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 17.0¢ 15.0¢ $298.3K 1.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 228233 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 38878 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.