ASN 3.13% 15.5¢ anson resources limited

Utah hits pause on mineral company’s southern Utah lithium project, page-285

1. 10,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    You see avoiding a simple question from a simple statement as you always do. Just answer what this means please it is not hard.

""The wells A1 wants to drill would sit near a Cold War-era uranium mill that contaminated the groundwater beneath it. To reach the water appropriated under its application, A1 would have to drill through the radioactive aquifer."""

Here i will help you. This is what i believe it means it appears very obvious in reading it--------

"water appropriated under its application"------- that is the water needed for the DLE Tech ASN A1Lithium use, and was initially approved but now is on hold pending enquiries.

. To reach the water appropriated under its application, A1 would have to drill through the radioactive aquifer."""---- This is where the groundwater is...(Under the radioactive aquifier) needed for the DLE Tech used by ASMN and sits under a radioactive acquifier.

N
    ow do you clearly see it is about water, but MORE it is about how to access that NEEDED water for the DLE they use that sits UNDER A RADIOACTIVE AQIFIER??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $200.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 17.0¢ 15.0¢ $843.3K 5.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 204087 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 32608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.