ASN 0.00% 15.5¢ anson resources limited

Utah hits pause on mineral company’s southern Utah lithium project, page-89

1. 10,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    Here is what Utah Division of water said.
    On Tuesday, the Utah Division of Water Rights announced it was reconsidering A1 Lithium’s application to drill a well that would use almost 14,000 acre-feet of water annually, pausing the company’s ambitious plans to source lithium domestically and bring several hundred jobs to Green River.

The decision essentially revokes the approval of A1’s application, marking a course reversal from the state, which gave the company a green light on May 1.

The question is since this huge adverse news was released on Tuesday US time, why didn't ASN announce something surely this is extremely " price sensitive" ??? I would have thought.

Its basically a stop on their Utah lithium activities and it was Orchestrated by the Environmental lobby and Utah Water put the halt on.

So I guess that's the issue these days, These crazy politicians want all this green green stuff and yet if appears they are more environmentally destructive than good old fossil fuels wow.

We been had in the West, while Chinese building up Coal fired power stations we ripping the darn things down lol
    ask TT WokeVillage

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 17.0¢ 15.0¢ $298.3K 1.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 228233 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 38878 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.