TLM 0.00% 25.0¢ talisman mining limited

utdrockjock, page-3

1. 17 Posts.
    Hi Samsung,

I believe these to be very positive results. While I do not know the immediate information on the regolith, outcropping geology or structure of the immediate area (and if you have ever been to this part of WA, there isn't much you can tell from the surface), there is a bit that we can take from this announcement.

The first is the absolute value of the results. 0.96 g/t Au is very high for a surface sample. The second is that the trend of the anomaly appears to cross cut the apparent strike (trend) of the Narracoota formation.

This is important for two reasons 1. Horseshoe Lights and 2. Degrussa. Both are situated on structures that produced high grade gold. Horseshoe Lights itself was thought to be a gold mine for the first 40 years or so of its production and Degrussa was believed by many (all) to be the oxide gold portion of a shear hosted gold deposit.

Thus whether you are in the shear camp or the VMS camp, this is the first prospect to have something in common with both of the known deposits of the area, significant surface gold along a structure.

While not wanting to write off copper in soil anomalies nor airborne EM, but the copper could simply identify outcropping narracoota and EM geophysics has long been problematic in intensely laterized environments.

I think this result could be one of the most exciting announced so far. Who else, asides from Horseshoe and Degrussa, has produced a significant gold anamoly?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 25.0¢ $10.10K 40.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55874 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.