TLM 8.89% 24.5¢ talisman mining limited

Hi Retrac,Cheers for the support. I hope that I can make a...

1. 17 Posts.
    Hi Retrac,

Cheers for the support. I hope that I can make a positive contribution to the forum. Keeping in mind that a geologist has the potential to know enough to be dangerous!

An old school broker told me once that an amateur bets on projects and a professional bets on management. If that is the case, then I don't doubt Talisman. There is plenty of good ground out there pegged by people who may or may not do good work (or any work at all) or may or may not get lucky. In the end, as a geologist, I like looking at rocks and unfortunately can't comment on whether or not the right work will be done by a company who has good ground.

CYS does have some nice ground, as do a few others. It is unfortunate that most of the ground is held up by essentially non-existent companies. I have lots of hope for the unlocking of the VMS potential in WA. Beyond the Bryah, all the greenstone belts of WA have the potential to host VMS deposits. A topic for another day, but Canada's greenstones hosts 300+ VMS deposits while WA has only identified 8...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.020(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $8.959K 37.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.