RFX 6.25% 9.0¢ redflow limited

Hi all, Something I've been wondering for a while now is: How do...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Hi all,

Something I've been wondering for a while now is:

How do the RFX LSB's compare to the competition?

We've all read about the individual characteristics of the ZBM2/ZBM3 in the context of home storage etc., and there's an excellent comparison table available via the Solarquotes site (kept relatively up to date).

What I've not seen or really heard any discussions about is how the large storage products compare & how Redflow's LSBs sit within that comparison.

There seems to be an article every day or few about some large company, institution or government entity announcing a new large storage project, in Australia and various parts of the world (especially the US, with 50 states & huge companies, universities etc) + cloud / hosting etc etc. it seems like an explosion of new systems required, and a huge market to play in, if you've got the right product.

I'm aware of what the LSB is, and how it can be connected up with other LSBs to form a larger storage capability.

What I'm wondering is how compelling RFX's LSB proposition is, when going for those tenders?

I'd like to think 'very', however would be interested in any links others might have to competitive comparisons etc, plus others' thoughts & possibly further discussion on this topic.  I was going to start a new thread, however the name of this one seemed appropriate and it already has traction.

Looking forward to others' thoughts & hopefully some links to comparisons/ studies or other (?)

Cheers,
    TTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $142.3K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25659 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 5396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.