KAR 2.87% $1.53 karoon energy ltd

utterly astounded, page-6

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    My sincere suggestion is :

Let the Company know your thoughts.. Call and speack with the co representative.
    That is the best (and fair)( way to deal with the dissatisfaction, and promote the hope and the positive movement.

Not trying to ramp up, but trying to be in a racional mood. The company value is far more expensive than the current price and all klnow that. While remains the light who will fund the Co we will be victims of such actions.
    The only way to stop will be exactly the JV that promotes two goals with one shot..
    In one sign gives green sign to go ahead expoloring.Second take ouyt any chances of CR.

About CR should be more than clear to all market the Co for sure at that stage (and remember you cannot make CR as much you like) no enviroment to make any CR. Because the price and the mood of general market and especific with Kar.

I keep my shares I will not sell while we dont achieve fisrt 4.20 (my break even. After 5.20 ( a small profit at least to justify so much pain, and hopefully if the mood chances towards end of ythe year with luck results we can go to 6-7 range.

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.53
Change
-0.045(2.87%)
Mkt cap ! $1.188B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.57 $1.49 $9.783M 6.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1520 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 90128 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.