SP8 14.3% 0.6¢ streamplay studio limited

utterly ridiculous, page-3

1. 1,559 Posts.
    I don't see anything that could be viewed positively in this news release. What it basically says is this: The plant that we have been working on for the last 2-3 years won't become a reality. We are being forced to cut back expenses and in order to achieve that we have to resort to using second hand equipment, sourcing out pretty much everything (with all the foreseeable problems re contractor reliability, etc..), and trimming output by 1/3. Have you already forgotten the problems that were caused by using third party earth moving services in AD that were hampering production massively due to stones in plant feed? That's where you end up when you source out work that you better had under your control. Slashing output by 1/3 means the price they will receive for their product is capped. I.e. capped in such a way that made them change their output from 2Mtpa to 3Mtpa in the first place a few years ago. Obviously a capped selling price will damage profitability. And, of course, everything will take much longer than the posters here had hoped. As usual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.903M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $631 105.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5481582 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1321512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.