1CG 11.1% 1.0¢ one click group limited

With a shell you have two main dangers:- If they change...

1. 1,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    With a shell you have two main dangers:

- If they change activity, UUV will have to re-comply with Chapter 1 and 2 of the ASX listing rules. The ASX may or may not accept the re-compliance case. If the latter happens, either the shell finds an investment within allowing it to pursue the within the activity listed with the ASX or will have to delist its shares on the ASX

- If there is a need for a recap the initial shares may have to be consolidated which can diminish the overall value of your investment but also give more space for shares to go lower in value.

Let me illustrate that last point with a wildly exaggerated example.

Imagine that you bought $1000 worth of shares at $0.001 each. You would have 1 million shares. You feel safe with your investment because there's no way your shares could trade at a lower price. The only for you to loose money would be for the company to delist (hint: this is how I came to invest in UUV in the first place I left at $0.002)

A while later a 100 to 1 share consolidation is decided. You wind up with 10'000 shares worth $0.1 each. You initial investment has the same initial value of $1000 so it doesn't to be to affecting you too much.

Unfortunately, the company is not making any profit and its assets are not growing either. The value of each shares goes back to $0.001 (that's the wild exaggeration).

Your $1000 dollar investment is now worth $10.

An illustration of all this is OOK. A company that had jumped on the blockchain bandwagon but didn't achieve much. The management is now trying to turn it into a Copper and Nickel/Cobalt mining company. I will let you read the announcement linked below:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-ook-to-acquire-interests-in-two-african-exploration-projects.5939647/

I hope this helps illustrate the main dangers of a shell company.

These examples are a generalization and do not necessarily apply to UUV.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1CG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.032M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $59.58K 6.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 930355 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1089676 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1CG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.