UWL 0.00% $4.99 uniti group limited

I think we all need to wait until 29 July because that's when...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think we all need to wait until 29 July because that's when June quartely report will come out(hope it is good).
    If you look at the chart 3 months ago when UWL released its March quaretely result, I think it was at $0.50 cents then it dropped. Then it went awfully quiet until they announced they acquired two more companies(similar to what M2 did). I just hope they don't pump too many money in acquiring businesss because although M2 did acquire lots of smaller businesses their fundamental and cash flow was also strong. But based on Mr Bowen's experience in the M2 group, i know he likes to take things smooth and risk-free. My gut feeling tells me if UWL acquires five more companies, it will reach $6.00 like MNF group(similar business model but right now it is sitting at $3.05 or something). I just hope they pick really wise and solid companies with strong potential so if I was in the execusive mangement team right now, I would look at similar companies that have good reviews and strong fundamentals and skills(like Mint Telecom which was founded by M2 employees and their reviews are top notch).
    26 August is really crucial because that's when full year results come out and hopefully they give us a Christmas treat in August to September. I need to buy a car and a new phone, mate. According to Wallet Investor, this stock is predicted to be $25.00 ten years later and $6.00 next year. But who knows, it can go up crazy like BAL or A2M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UWL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.