UXC 0.00% $1.22 uxc limited

"fat bloater" did you not read attentively my post which had...

1. 158 Posts.
    "fat bloater" did you not read attentively my post which had relevance to the company?
    you need to stop misguiding people..here are the facts relating to the posts, uxc and where the company is...

19/7 share price 55cents

27/8 results announced by the company (2.5 cents dividned declared + 1 cent in first half = 3.5cents for the full year) - djwillis in his post made reference to uxc paying good dividendes in the next year or two based on actual results...this has been supported by the institutions which have upgraded to a 'strong buy' and bought in themselves..

28/9 share price $1.00 (very short intraday spike of $1.035, a handful of shares) 87% rise in 70 days!

4/10 uxc goes ex-div

15/10 uxc trades at 90 cents, touching 85 cents on a very small trade for only 20 minutes, returning strongly to 90 cents with two cross trades of 100,000 shares each and 3 other cross trades of 32,500 shares at 90 cents within one minute of one another...

so in real terms it was an adjustment from $1 to 90 cents...(on low volumes)....taking a breather after an 87% surge over 2 months after great results...

'fat bloater' stop writing uneducated and uninformed smut

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UXC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.