UXC 0.00% $1.22 uxc limited

uxc!! opinions?? positions??, page-25

1. 1,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    telamelo, I don't think Bell covers UXC. You may be looking at the BuySell Signals report, which is a technical analysis (charting). Bell also relies on Morningstar info, which is a distant 3rd place to Bloomberg and Thomson/Reuters consensus data. You can view the latter free at 4traders.

Thomson/Reuters indicates that 8 brokers cover UXC. Three have buy or outperform, the rest have hold (no underperform or sell). But the average target price is 95 cents, about 20% above the current price. I recall one broker (local OZ house Morgans in its reporting calendar, I think) before the current reporting period say they steer clear of UXC (i.e. don't trust UXC will perform). UXC dived last year and some are still hurting from that.

As for UXC ripping off customers (implied or stated by LongNow and maybe one or two others). Might be true, but few firms rip off clients and become the nation's largest IT firm, with almost 30% of its business as annuity revenue, and a top partner with the global ERP developers. Here is a recent example:
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...ncy-in-the-field/story-e6frgakx-1227245245243

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UXC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.