ITE i.t.& e limited

it&e.another interesting last Report and Reports to look at is...

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e.

another interesting last Report and Reports to look at is that of: (Iress--ASX code:-- IRE)...who do also operate in this Risk Mgt space, globally, albeit in a different area to (ITE)-- --and are also-- going by thier recent statements-- on aquisition trail--and have serious available lines of credit and cash....

--The more interesting extrapolation is the NUMBERS-- accorded to the top line if (ITE) announce say 2-3 new completed First Tier level contracts being closed...and increase the sales Pipe line to say....from the previous 9-- tothe 11-14 on the short list and what this will tell market about their....(ITE)... forecasts and what the market will factor the short term future reality is then.... likely to be.....??!!??.... and the likely revison to the prevously forecast-- 21 Blue Chip Global Bank Contracts by financial year end---June 30.

A figure of 25 + comes to my mind..... Blue Chip Global Bank Contracts...& then do some modelling on that for recurring revenue as well as one off.... up fronts....

Regards,

Robbo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.