ITE i.t.& e limited

uxc

1. 146 Posts.
    UXC has been up and down the ITE register like the barmaid’s nickers at Robbo’s PUB for quite a few years. A number of years back UXC took a placement at about 30 cents (from memory) so Mr Lord obviously thinks that ITE was worth more than 30 cents back then, who knows what he thinks its worth now? But if you were at the AGM it was obvious that there is no love to be lost between Mr Lord and some members of the ITE board and Mr Lord was acting as if he was paying the directors out of his own pocket already. He was actually checkmated into voting for the proposals under threat of Greg Meekings resigning. Being a cloaka my ear is fairly close to the ground and I haven’t heard that there is any deal pending with UXC but it is fairly obvious that they (UXC) would like ITE under their umbrella. GBST is still the odds on favorite with the sp bookie down at the PUB and all is apparently proceeding to plan for an Autumn racing carnival, lets all hope that it is not a one horse race…………. But hey even if it is anyone that’s in at these levels will be smiling.

PS. Apologies to Robbo if I’ve offended his barmaid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.