That would be Famehub which contains quite a few advanced deposits one of which has the best drill grades for open pit that I have seen.

Acquired in 2010 but nothing done since .
There are private plantations within the tenement area which would need to be bought out for unfettered access to some of these advanced deposits.

As for Peranghi, the grades for the initial pit benches were much higher than the bulk sample grades but heavy monsoon rains caused the benches to collapse which mixed up the pit mineralization .
As a consequence, the recovered grades were about 1.2 gms versus about 1.85 gms pre monsoon rains.

Of course the gold is still there but we're more mixed up with lower grades .

I have scoped out several estimates of contained gold at Peranghi based on available data .

These are nessarily ball parked but show, about 100,000 ounces of oxides in the shallow starter pits

If anywhere near the mark, those ounces open the way for production growth in the coming quarters.

Hence, my view that management have enough data now to estimate and publish at least Inferred category ounces.

That would be very positive news as it would also strengthen the obvious conclusion that it's close by sibling..Mentique ..also contains nourishing oxides for Selinsing.