Referring back to the bulk sample taken in April 2020, it should be noted that the block model from which the bulk samples were taken,was redesigned with a shallower batter slope angle of 45 degrees compared to the original block model with a slope angle of 70 degrees due to a heavy rain caused the high wall to collapse when striping work commenced.
Bulk sample grades recovered from these lower slope mining benches averaged 1.22 gms per ton.

The original Peranggih trial pit design planned for a total of 8,934 tonnes at 1.87g/t Au for 537 ounces at a slope angle of 70 degrees.

Obviously, at 70 degrees, the bulk sample would have been taken at a deeper depth than at 45 degrees .

This is a good indication that grade increases with depth of the pit, consistent with the high grades from RC drilling at deeper depths of these pits as shown in the chart of my post on this subject matter.

Recoveries were just above 90% at 1.22 gms per ton.
At 1.87 gms per ton, Recoveries would have been even higher.

If my ball park estimates that Peranghi contains 90,000-100,000 ounces of oxide gold, then, at these high grades, the contribution of new oxides from Peranghi will transform our production profile to one of much higher production at much higher recoveries and at much lower cash costs.

Hence, my emphasis on a full update of the production status of Peranghi including the timing and potential scope of full commercial production.

If affirmative, such news will be a big boost to our market cap...