Whether fortuitously ( increasing POG ) or not, it is turning out to be a brilliant move.

Using the Feasability study financial metrics, by eliminating the costly Biox plant ( an extra $32 million US ) we have reduced the AISC by $207 US per ounce, exclusive of Biox financing costs.

Yet, using a 70% payability price for the sulphide concentrate, the price received is now significantly above that used as the reference POG for Biox capex.

We also do that without debt financing while accelerating the production of our sulphide gold resources .

This will provide cash flows to bring 120,000 ounces of Inferred Sulphides into the mineable category, increasing mine life by at least two years.

But, ignored by the market, the underground sulphide lodes beneath the Seiinsung and BR pits have barely be touched by the drill bit.

Almost certainly , grades will increase with depth , which means that the mine life of Selinsing Sulphide gold resources could have a mine life up to 10 years or more.

What is remarkable about this is that we don't have to explore for more sulphide gold.

It is just beneath the floor of the current pits.

The sulphide is planned to be accessed directly through the walls and floors of the current pits.

As these rich gold lodes are much more extensive underground than their eroded siblings above the floor of the pits, the concept of a super pit connecting all of the underground of 5 pits at Selinsing becomes reality.