BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Sales are sales but I don't think too many shareholders would...

1. 5,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    Sales are sales but I don't think too many shareholders would see a reseller agreement as a company maker.

We land a few whales, Oman hopefully and that creates gravity for Ohm.

LifX is just a cherry and a door opener with a lot of synergies.

Don't forget @techfacts we are blazing trails here with Ohm and a big part of the package is the occupant facing dashboard. Challenging users to consider how they interact within their space, as far as I know that makes us unique in this space.

I go back to the fundamentals of the situation to decide my sentiment, not quite hope or dreaming but still not entirely tangible either;
    • Are the top 20 sh getting out?
    • Has guidance been changed?
    • Would LifX get aboard a sinking ship?
    • Would DM have initiated this deal if he couldn't put it to bed?
    • Is their sector being disrupted?

Massive growth is always going to come with massive risk, you either have faith and still get uncomfortable over the past 4 weeks, or you get angry and scared and either sell, double down or in some cases lash out.

But some of the people on here comparing us to BIG really need to pull their head in, very easy to focus on all of the bad. But don't forget DM is far more invested in this than anyone posting on here.

I have tried to provide an opposing view from the negativity on here, which ain't easy a lot of the time as good points get made. But if I have helped a few holders gain a tad more comfort then hopefully we all get to do some collective back slapping over the next 4 weeks and beyond.

I would love to know what needs to happen with Ohm for your proof of concept?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.