MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

va buys time

1. 374 Posts.
    I can't believe that management can let a company with huge potential get into this state. I have talked to users over recent times and the products have huge potential. Vic is in China ATM trying to raise funds. What's crazy is that this is a no-brainer in terms of product. I have talked to users of kaocem and they rave about it. I have seen the blocks and pavers using kaocem. They are category killers. End users queue up for these products. If they have the capital then they have the production line in China and the buyers lining up for their product. It is so close to being a goer. The VA is a way of buying time to raise the cash to pay out a few of the creditors that are not patient enough. If sanity prevails then within 2 weeks there will be an announcement about new investors/new funds and production moving forward to fill all the orders that have already been made. Unfortunately this VA leaves the new investors in a great bargaining position, but ATM beggers can't be choosers. However I think they have some competition in terms of new investors. They can play one off against the other. In any case there is enough potential to spread the spoils around. Just sit tight, wait the 2 weeks out and let's see what transpires.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.