1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    HI...Could be a longish post. Mostly anecdotal and a bit of IMO.. Most cases could be boxed in with the below examples..

1) Case type 1( Dad 82,ex smoker, strict diet, and brother 54 fairly fit...into cycling) .. No symptoms throughout...They had a PCR check done because of close contacts and were surprised to find themselves tested positive. Isolated and went through the treatment protocol ( they deemed it completely unnecessary but went thru it , anyway)

Case type 2 )( Brother ,53years old very fit ...into Running and Marathons) had checks done and found antibodies within. i.e could have infected ,weren't aware of it, no isolation,and obviously recovered without any side effects

Case type 3) Like myself..(.50 years old...was into cycling ..short term, yoga and breathwork 30 years plus) ..mild symptoms of sore throat...had a check done to keep my ageing dad and the community safe..tested positive...isolated. A doctor friend prescribed the standard ...see below...used NONE of it...except for the Ivermectin - 3 tablets AFTER day 3 of recovery, don't ask me why !! ) 1.5 days max of mild headache and 99.7 fever. Loss of smell for a week

Case type 4) Aunt 74 years.. Overweight, Diabetes type 2 , Blood pressure issues...tested positive..was very sick for 5- 6 days . Same treatment protocol ( but largely aided by breathwork and Natural supplements )..recovered in about 7 days but developed a blood clot in lower calf.

Even though I've used the term treatment protocol...I've used it pretty loosely. Standard prescriptions are ( don't hold me to it..) - Fabiflu ( an anti flu medic), Remdesevir, Ivermectin, Zincovit ( as the name implies..Zinc supplements), Vitamin C supplements,and Dolo 650 mg( India's paracetamol version) together !!!..truth be told , even doctors haven't got a grip on how this beast works. ( Having grown up there quite a few of my childhood friends/acquaintances are Doctors or own private Hospitals).They are throwing the kitchen sink with all the above., unsure of what actually works..and something seems to be effective. Where the affected are having breathing difficulties...they are admitted to hospitals ..with Oxygen ventilators ,bells and whistles. Some are being recommended with plasma therapy (!!!) and few others with steroids ( can't recollect specific names). This is largely a no questions asked path...whether it works ( in which case the patient/insurance gets charged a BOMB!! ) or it doesn't ( No Autopsies...most cases the body is disposed of by the hospital itself. The family do not get a chance to view ...or given the situation ..could not go to the hospital to say their goodbyes11 )

There are multiple cases where the affected are recovering using Naturopathic /Ayurvedic treatments. Ironically, the Indian Health Ministry has approved a few treatment protocols but specifically banned Ayurvedic treatment as approved protocol !! and even threatened /arrested few Ayurvedic doctors when news of their successful treatments spread!!

So, as a final summation, to give any statistics specifically for the use or Efficacy of Ivermectin for C.19 in India would be like " the Drunk /streetlight "analogy. Each one to their own. But definitely, I would rate improving one's respiratory health and immunity as vital for recovery.

regards.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.