Vaccination program becoming even more confusing, page-140

1. 42,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    imo the Govt have no idea how to manage employment to benefit the national interest. Gig "jobs" and other casual/P/T employment needs to be regulated to reduce the poverty and stimulate the economy. Wages need to rise for the same reasons.

Instead they give all to the wealthy thus creating the Class War they have complained that the Labs are making. Its quite perverse.

My career was as a professional in health.... not a doctor so my wage was average. Now a full time position is impossible to find and the use of less educated workers making the job increasingly difficult as these people need more supervision.... impossible on a busy ward. but less employment of professionals in the field.... this is making health care more fraught with risk of adverse outcomes for people in need of care.

I disagree with your assessment wrt superannuation being under union control. A few serve as trustees for their membership while half the BOD/Trustees are non-union. Unions don't benefit from the funds invested as the money is tightly regulated (unlike corporate super funds) and no $$$s go to the Unions. Whereas the corporate funds earn massive profits from membership fees. Its not the unions with their snouts in the trough logco.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.