Vaccinations Are Voluntary In Australia (Fake news)

1. 1,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Today is my last day at work because I have made the choice to say no to an experimental drug injected into my body.
    What type of communist country has Australia become... The constitution is officially DEAD!!

I'd like to send a big F You to all the unAustralian Sheep who have all made this possible. You have no backbones whatsoever, anything to get your freedoms back from the same evil people who stole them from you out of relentless fear and control! You all caved and you all showed extreme lack of discipline/ sacrifice!

5 times my boss tried to manipulate/ coerse me to get the experimental drug it's been awkward to say the least... This herd(cult) mentality is real!

How selfish of anyone to expect a healthy youngish(45) to be part of a global experimental program juat because they have bought into all the fear and lies relentlessly sold every living minute...

I am now heading towards being a dole bludger and all I ever wanted was to work... But I'm not selling my body to the devil( government) I'm no WHORE, I'm not into experimental drugs like 80-90% of controlled scared SHEEP!

Hopefully the cult wake up to the insanity that's taking place, perhaps when they realise they all need to be injected forever with boosters they'll realise, i doubt it thou it's too late..

So I hope it's been worth selling your souls for the elites reset program... Goes to show how I've always suspected humans are the dumbest creatures living on Earth.. one that I think is round for the record.

I have a feeling one day I'll be living in a camp for the unvaxed, but thats OK at least I'll be surrounded by humans that have the ability to think for themselves.

Ps- my post doesn't include older/vulnerable people who are weak! I don't judge your decision!

Australia is no longer Australia any more.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.