Vaccine passports, what is the point, page-108

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    What is really scary is that the great majority of people that took the jab , actually believed that they would mot get covid or pass it on they beleived they had full immunity .
    .In fact it seems a great many still think that is the case . Others took the jab blindly , because the government told them to do so , Others simply just tagged along and took the jobs because they thought they could go travel over seas as soon as they had the jab . Others took the jab because they had no choice ..... JOB FOR JAB ? Is this mandating Law ? I do not think so . Pretty sure the politicians no this to , but are calling our bluff !

Anything associated with covid lock downs and covid restrictions are rules people ! they are not law , They , The Authorities are calling our bluff and we bought it hook line and sinker . Fact is some have now got regrets about the jab and they will not admit it . The jab should have been used for what was initially intended . Which was for people of high risk of getting covid . Not this Medical apartheid it has become . having 12-15 year olds jabbed really ?
    Pfizer saying that in a few months they can even do infants !? Really " ? Are we going to continue to allow this madness ?

I have honestly heard people say " I took the jab because i thought i could than go and travel , yet am still in lock down so what was the point " ?

Yet the un convinced were and are always ridiculed and shot down and told to do the research . What have noticed is that the great majority of jabbed did not do any due diligence , got all their sources from main stream media and did no cross examination and no fact checking. They simply followed the herd .

But okay. so now people are realising that they can still get covid and even die (Very Remote ) . But are told that the risks are less if you are Jabbed .
    So , lets hope and assume that it is in fact the case ! The most outrages question is why oh why are the jabbed so fearful of the un jabbed ? Do the un jabbed have a higher viral load ? What is the fear ?

I ask everyone when is this madness going to stop ? When are we the jabbed and un jabbed say enough is enough ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.