Vaccine passports, page-32

1. 85,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

As to your specific example of a restaurant --

I can think of several reasons ------------ some, to me - stack up logically - and, some are ify - even half r'sed

First up and the most obvious --

are the staff vaccinated?????

If they aren't - then, for absolute certain - really - customers should require a negative test before dining inside --- vaccination??? not so important

When I was in Koblenz -- that ?? whatever they call it - local area - had it's own rules -- and this was the rule

if you wanted full access to everywhere - you had to have a negative test -

which you got for free and you got the results emailed and texted to you within 15 minutes -

that allowed you full access to anywhere for 24 hours -

they had ZERO interest in if you were vaccinated or not.

To me - that made sense.

So, here in France - we have a thing - that is a passport - but, it's called a Health Pass -

now, there's rules -- you can have an outside coffee or drink - or food I assume - and, you don't have to do anything - but, if you wish to dine inside or go to a bar inside or similar - then, you have to have a health pass

on the health pass you have your vaccine certificates - that will allow you entry ------- but, I think if you aren't vaccinated - then, a recent negative test will get you in.

I think the way Covid is at present - in Germany or Fr or Oz - that the German system makes more sense than what I have here atm -

but, there are reasons for both - just that those reasons are different.

there's also the fact that - atm - to me - there's no question that NSW shouldn't have any issues with health passes or passports - NSW should be in FULL lockdown and going like mad to vaccinate --

Qld - well - ???? hmmmm - honestly - I'd probably be making it like the German system was in Koblenz ---

even though they have no cases --- to me - you could keep life going as per normal ---------- BUT, you would have that big security blanket over you of only having people together in enclosed spaces IF they are negative

and, of course - also going like mad with vaccinating

As to travel interstate ------------- I'd do the same as travel OS -- vaccinate and test - or - no entry

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.