I know 4 people directly who regret having been jabbed. 43 year...

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I know 4 people directly who regret having been jabbed.
    43 year old lady -- heart attack . No longer able to work and in poor condition
    60 year old fella -- clots in both legs, surgeries, now un able to work or even go fishing
    50 something old fella with myocardia, ongoing chest pains plus numbness in his arm
    63 year old fella -- stroke, weakness, haven't seen him around lately which is unusual as well

Plus I know of one guy who collapsed immediately after his booster, his neck face and head swelled up like a beach ball and he is still in serious condition
    Adverse reactions simply have to be more widespread than we are told about-- I know of three other people indirectly who have had problems apart from him, he is the most recent casualty to come to my attention .

As far as getting infected -- you either hope that the jabs will help to reduce symptoms , and that is no guarantee , or you hope.
    Because the one medication that has been shown to be effective has been outlawed in Australia , even though it is in widespread use around the world.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.