IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

Hi wisdomofsilence. Just to clarify my post, I posted as FYI to...

1. 193 Posts.
    Hi wisdomofsilence. Just to clarify my post, I posted as FYI to show that other companies are targeting MUC-1 to highlight the fact that PRR are on a winner as regards to what to target for cancer. It seems to be gaining universal acceptance as the way forward.

And yes, PRR are way ahead of other developers, so I don't see this particular company as a threat. IMHO I also feel that once interim results are published there will be a compelling case to approve Cvac much earlier than anticipated, based on moral grounds.

As to the FDA, try googling 'FDA scandal' and see how many hits you get. In march this year there was a case where board members with vested interest voted for a rather dubious drug, because they had had sponsorship with the particular drug company.

I aslo agree with you about chemo. I posted this question before on this forum and was hoping a doctor might reply with a informed opinion. My question was:

"Where does a doctor legaly stand if a patient signs an agreement to absolve a doctor if the patient asks that Cvac is administered pre chemo, and the patient assumes all risk."

The chemo market is worth a lot of money, and I am sure they would be financially hit big time if Cvac pre chemo proved to be successful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.