vaccine-victims-share-adverse-reactions.aspx, page-85

1. 27,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    So I don’t say that I am right or you are wrong, we have a differing opinion on risk/reward at this point in time.
    That's not quite true zip; you posted that my view was "rubbish" and more importantly now "It certainly is a conspiracy theory, whereu"

There are some very astute people who have contrary opinions to yours though and while they are not a majority, they have very good credentials in this field.
    I won't dispute this because I have not checked their credentials.
    I did not claim that I was right; I told you who I believed for the given reasons. Of course, they could be wrong, and I'll admit that I backed the wrong horse if this turns out to be the case.

I hope my thoughts on this subject are indeed wrong as that is a better outcome for many and if my opinion are closer to the truth there is more pain.
    Me too.

I do understand why you don’t want people who think like me to be correct but don’t crucify me for not agreeing with you.
    In choosing which horse to back, I'm not choosing on the basis of which horse I would like to win, but rather on which horse I think will win.

You think that I'm crucifying you? Do you not think that this is your being a touch over-sensitive? This is an anonymous open forum in which people should be able to express ideas and opinions.
    OK, it is not quite open.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.