ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

vacre, page-2

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    If you don't like more than one or two liners, skip over this folks!

By Prolifix: I can understand the whole "once bitten, twice shy" scinario, as I too am acusotom to it, however, how else do you propose management handle the potential triparte agreement? Not tell shareholders they are in discussoions, to avoid any dissappointment in the event of a failure.
    If the deal was a sure thing, this would be reflected in the share price.
    I am still hopefull for a deal in due course.... I also have a gut feeling we will get a right field ann regarding the allinance with Clean Coal Aust progression.

All IMO.

Prolix,
    my response to your most pressing question:
    "how else do you propose management handle the potential triparte agreement? Not tell shareholders they are in discussoions, to avoid any dissappointment in the event of a failure."

Doesn't it all come down to there being some line in the sand, so that share holders aren't strung along perpetually where they do not know what the short term aim is? I mean if there was a known quantity we would all be able to quantify our risk strategies.
    The company released their aims when they first engaged Indian parties didn't they. The aims included step by step time frames for each goal.
    If there was an official quarterly update which ticked or crossed those step by step stages and time frames then the lines that have been drawn in the sand would be clearly achieved or failed. Then the company could reiterate new strategies. All we have right now is a very broad term that is being relied on, that discussions and agreements aimed at securing a tripartite agreement with said companies and are not yet complete but they are close.
    Close to what? Close to putting the company in a position to become a major feeder arm of NMDC's electricity production? Close to securing a Corner Stone Investor?
    What is the "right deal" exactly?
    In my view, and i highlight my signature here as advised by Allan Edgar Poe (below), we really can't rely on a lack of lines in the sand. We had a person or two saying recently that it was a done deal and this did no one any favours, along with 'we are about to sign an agreement with two billion dollar companies' - again, quite inaccurate thus far.

So how can we have such divisions between investor expectations and ideas?
    Answer: a lack of lines drawn in the sand due to a very broad term being thrown around by management.

I am in this stock because it is a gamble that may pay off, like many penny stocks out there but due to unclear guidance it remains a very risky stock. For example if we did attract a Corner Stone Investor before any further positive news about how close we are to a deal it would be a mystery to me as to why that could happen.
    Circumstantially speaking, at the moment there is a huge gap in our knowledge of what short term goals we need to kick and have kicked (or not). What are the circumstances that the company are working through?
    Personally, i think the gap in our knowledge comes from not knowing the circumstances they are working through due to the broad terms being used by the company, such as 'working towards a tripartite agreement' and 'trying to get the right deal' as opposed to any old deal. What deal exactly? Why the secret squirrel? What are we aiming to become for NMDC?
    I think that the companies ambiguity has lead some investors to believe that we are about to sign a deal with two billion dollar companies and it has lead others to stay away - once bitten, twice shy. Is it fair to not have clear updates rather than ambiguous statements? No. Hence the risk here, risk that i have taken on. Not having clear aims does not constitute risk, or if anything it constitutes blind risk for me (otherwise i would invest a lot more).
    So what is the right deal? Where are the lines in the sand?
    These are valid questions and i hope no one tries to shut down any one else's opinion seeing as the discussion has been invited. everyone's opinions should be discussed so as to help each other out, not to put each other down. I hope others chip in here for the benefit of all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.745K 1.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 24264363 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3301911 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.