ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

also if this campaign is limited to only downramping on...

1. 5,079 Posts.
    also if this campaign is limited to only downramping on h/c

melbnut you are welcome to use the e-mail addy lee did.

look at the moment there is a negative spin on the stock, there are a few sellers and the market as a whole has dropped a bit

now in a week or so, (it could really be any day if they are saying it only needs contracts to be done) we will see details of the wind deal, I think it could be very good.

once they get a little more organized I think a company update might be in order, to give us a rundown on where we are at with oil and gas, we have focused on oil but they have a pretty good gas reserve as well,

then they =could be in a position to do a roadshow maybe, get some brokers to do reports and valuations, I think we could get a better independent view on where we are at, and projections down the track.

I think we might all be very surprised at those results.
    We could have valuations out that are multiples of what the current sp is.

This could get brokers clients buying and then all of a sudden when it rises the sentiment will change and everyone will have a much different view

By that time the wind will be sorted with the full ann, if there is a sale and not jv on wind maybe a name change might be in order, not important at this point.

More wells will be producing within a few weeks so they will be able to do a fairly good presentation, seeing a lot/if not all of the business id in the USA there could be a listing there to increase buying.

On the subject of drilling wells,

I imagine they could have had problems getting drill rigs on site for a while, maybe this is why they are entering into a formal contract with them to make sure they have expectations on what WHN require and are under contract to get the job done.

As I have been told it only takes a couple of days to rework a well to get it into production.

So you can see if the drillers are on the job they can get them done at a fair rate, of course the weather conditions would play a part so they give a conservative figure of 7-12 per month.

Now they could/should get another 700 as mentioned, now they will require the drillers to get more rigs in action, they have already mentioned this in the release.

On top of that they have the Kansas field to get into, so I would be expecting more releases on that side of things.

Yes some of their ann have been sloppy, don't co-ordinate with quarterlies, I think maybe different people are doing different jobs.

But it takes 2 days to rework a well, so if they can get a contract with them so they are under obligation that is a step forward.

So it comes down to the numbers, if people believe them and some broker reports could add to confidence in that.

So we will see what happens, I have put numbers out and asked coy reps if these numbers are along the lines they are thinking, makes a market cap of $15 mill seem extemely cheap.

Of course I will get a reply top this post knocking the hell out of it, with no numbers to back it up, no disclosure on why the negative stance after repeatably being asked.

I think I have been pretty close on things I have said,
    said the wind deal was going ahead and also think I will be fairly close on the things going forward.

Now the numbers I have given have been on oil only, and just one project,
    I will next week try and work out some numbers on gas which will add to the valuation.

If people can look past the current sp and last few trades I think this could be a good stock in not much time at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28407 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 86066 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.