THB 6.06% 3.5¢ thunderbird resources limited

VAL 3c Party, page-17

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Means nothing? They've got over $5M in the bank and raised at a premium (notwithstanding the CAD tax benefits matters raised by Snake, which is not SH's concern or any relevance to the CR).

If options are converted - which I'll admit are an outside bet right now but you'd be short-sighted to say this'd be impossible, they'll have over $10M in the bank, for an explorer with 2+ extremely prospective projects under its belt with a market cap of $50M (i.e. ~$40M EV).

Seriously, you are still the very worst of the worst when it comes to trolling losers on HC. Nothing of any substance to add to any conversation. Let me guess - you weren't very popular at school, were you?

For someone who apparently made $50M trading last year, you're seemingly unable to structure a solid paragraph of meaningful content. Do you complete DD on your investments? Back up TA with fundamental analysis?

Cease and desist with the mindless trollop and 1-sentence answers and you might actually find that people listen to what you have to say - we're all ears to meaningful contrarian viewpoints that expand our knowledge or bring new information to light.

Until then, no-one gives AF what you say. Give it a rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $6.466M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $14.26K 419.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109088 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 108643 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.