THB 9.52% 1.9¢ thunderbird resources limited

VAL Chart, page-22

1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    I do see some points, who's hitting the nail on the head!
    BUT must say, as a old time holder, VAL did great to change voices on the BOD, as I was upset with the Dr as he made horrible steps and agreements with/for Berangula.
    I never thought, that Berangula with first 2% explored and with a massive resources could be a dead horse.
    Ah ok, old times are old times.... And we must have a look into the future.
    At first, I do see here with the new projects much more potential to achieve something, as it was ever in the past.
    To fulfill all the needed power for EV revolution, there is a big need for more Nu. Po. Plants as in every time before.
    Uranium companies are rare and the need of the stuff will 10 times higher as it is now.
    To prove me, just check how many countries plan new power plants for the near future and you can ask yourself what will be needed to have it running.
    To come back to VAL I must say, they are at a really early time to be a uranium explorer and there is a huge need to explore the grounds before we can make analysis.... Only with the historical documentation, it is heavy to do.
    The fact is, new management made a good move to step back from silver and these stuff and comes to uranium.
    Hopefully with better deals for upcoming CR's as the old BOD!
    Also I do see some other possibilities to raise money, as an example, a investor.
    For me, and this is only my view : I never saw a better time for VAL as it is now and if the new BOD is not completely stupid, the signs for a success was never better than now.
    Explore the future, could not be a bad thing!
    If there is a need for a raise, they should do, as it is the heart for any exploration phase.... Money is a need.
    So let start the games (hopefully fast).... We need an outlook and a plan...
    I don't see a lifestyle company here, as they never get payments for a success, because they had no success
    Time for changes.... Time is right.... We are here to see it changed.... Bring it on.....
    Bad weather season will be gone soon and we can start....
    BEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $6.119M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $22.99K 1.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 149451 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 399852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.