THB 10.0% 2.7¢ thunderbird resources limited

My post above was a response to @mikey5 who was asking about...

1. 2,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    smile.pngMy post above was a response to @mikey5 who was asking about surface samples/drill results correlation. @eksnip replied with “absolutely not” and I was agreeing with that statement. The swarm theory I referred to is common in lithium pegmatites and a similar theory seems to exist with Pitchblende, where after breaching the UC, ejection can cause isolated small deposits to form which have high grade ore. Like underground meteorites if you like. When they emerge/are exposed at surface you get an outcrop like we have at HL. Yeh sure it’s a vector and a pretty good one. Hence my significant holding. Point to make here is it’s about finding the main source of the intrusion which should lie if it exists, at around 350-450m depth, which is typical of the Athabasca basin UC in that area. historical exploration has failed to find the source, but with the new data overlays and a different approach, there’s improved chance of finding it. High chance imo of some Drill holes being barren, but a reasonable chance of hitting another isolated deposit and a small chance again of hitting the main source which would be probably similar to the Cameco discovery.
    Any positive result would be awesome news for us holders, but a direct hit would be epic! ~3B SOI will take a fair bit of churning but that’s the game at this end.
    And yes I still hold MEI but not BNZ.
    GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.003(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.695M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $8.462K 309.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 890813 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.