THB 3.03% 3.4¢ thunderbird resources limited

As they say….. Better latethan never… As per posts yesterday, I...

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128

As they say….. Better latethan never…

As per posts yesterday, I wasitchy to get back into more U………… The game-changers I have, and will stay inuntil 2024 / 2025 are: PDN, BMN, BOE, PEN & GTR….

After an exhaustive search… Acrossall U stocks. And also looking beyond – Lithium and Oil/Gas…

It came back to VAL…. Yep, heaps of shares on their books… And maybe therewould be a capital raise (don’t see why there would be – plenty of CIB – cashin bank)… But even if that happens it isn’t a bad thing. Many of the stocks Ihold have done this, few months later – shot up.

I feel I am a little ate tothe party, but I know this is going to rage until the morning!! Thank-you towhoever sold me their parcel this morning

There is no doubt the U priceis going north of 100…. That will be in 12 months…. In fact, experts in thegame are saying it could easily hit 200 by the end of 2022. Think NYSE Sprottlisting – Q2… It’s one of the cheapest things you put in your reactor. There isa squeeze on. And politics is changing. And social media is changing the game.Nothing rational about valuations with these little pennies, and I think ashort term price target is 3.5-5.5c.

Was also pleased to see thebelow post on my LinkedIn thread this morning…

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3576/3576662-c9e99713c633358283d63519a325bdcc.jpg

Not to mention a tonne ofother posts… Just talking about the flood of money coming in… Supply issues upuntil 2030 (even if all mines become viable/come into production), spotbooming, general sentiment, carbon neutral. Etc!

PS... Sentiment is BUY. Just for this post. Then hold.

Good luck all. Sorry for thelong post…. Ciao for now. Terry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $6.282M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $1.301K 38.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30647 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 33511 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.