THB 2.94% 3.3¢ thunderbird resources limited

VAL update, page-112

1. 1,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Well, share price aside they now have cash to run the show, they've got a JORC'd resource valued around $3.5billion or so for just 3% of their land and now they're following the development process. So I think things will get going now and who knows, could even get a take over bid. The market cap is peanuts for this lot, I can see a big upside especially as it's near surface mineralisation. Buying in at these prices is a gift I feel.

From JUNE 2018 QUARTERLY ACTIVITIES REPORT:-

Valor Chairman, Mark Sumner, said: “At this stage the Company is focused on driving the project into PFS and advancing the development of Berenguela. The completion of our first stage of metallurgical test work and defining the flowsheet is a major milestone, and allows us to continue into more detailed ore variability testing across the Berenguela sections. This will be a major step in the PFS process.
    We are also very excited to add Corona West, as our second discovery this year. Corona and Corona West both have the potential to be significant satellite deposits within close proximity to Berenguela Central, and present an opportunity to add resources to project as we move through PFS.
    We believe there are two very clear paths to create value in our asset base. First, by advancing Berenguela through PFS, and second, by generating new high grade, surficial targets with inexpensive surface sampling and geological mapping. This is paving the way for a very exciting period for Valor.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $6.097M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $1.969K 59.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 280935 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.