AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

vale agreement - clarification, page-51

1. 10,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6071
    Hey Farlap,

I think he has been misquoted with any second, he said words to the effect of he was expecting any day now.

Also, with regards the lab. There has been a bit of confusion over what was said at the AGM. What was said (IMO) was;
    The lab which is not owned by Vale, used to do a lot of work for Vale and as a consequence AVB would not be "quite" so high on the priority list, real world even if it seems unfair :)

Now Vale is not using that lab ( I believe they took their work in-house) and as a consequence the lab is much more interested in the work opportunity from AVB. AVB are a growing client and if I was the lab owner I'd now be prioritising their work.

I was also expecting it a little quicker, just from the perspective of grammar, weeks is usually 2 to 4 in my mind. However, SM did not seem in the least phased. He believes we are now being well looked after IMO.

I wonder whether part of the delay is the size of the job? 126 metres at 1% plus and 16 metres at 2% plus might take a bit longer than the average core :)

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.