AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

vale aims to become big copper producer, page-2

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Thanks for that info thedoors.!

..well,well,well. Now things start to get a little clearer.

So Vale is trying to gather in copper deposits and refers to ".. at least five other deposits in Para state give it the option of further increasing output of that metal."

Hmmmm... I wonder.

AVB's resource of 600,000t - 1,000,000t of copper down the road from them is hardly likely to have escaped their notice!

So why on earth duplicate concentrating facilities? Why look for $200m and years before some return?

There is no doubt in my mind that something must be happening big time as I said before with Vale and this evolving AVB copper.

Not only is it what AVB have, but what they are going to have as well.

It all lines up with what I discussed before... the cryptic comments in the last AVB announcement about discussing "ideas" with Vale and also "options to produce" that have suddenly been made possible..

I mean how clear is that???? now that Vale openly talk about satellite deposits of copper to augment their stock.

No wonder TP is buying a few more. Good luck to him. If that is not a positive signal to shareholders I do not know what is!! So no excuses.

Conclusion : I would expect no announcement for quite a while with all this suspected earthshaking stuff with Vale going on. There has to be a period of grace after TP bought anyway. But if you had a few dollars to flutter, it would be had to not have a punt on this surely? based on what one could read into this news article in conjunction with latest AVB announcement.

When this Deal over Trindade North is done, there will also be huge stuff to do with the copper is my projection. Vale wants COPPER!

But what is it??? haha.. that is the FUN part! we will see.... but at 7c it has to be cheap surely!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.