AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I have been a long term holder (almost 8 years) and have seen...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I have been a long term holder (almost 8 years) and have seen the fluctuations in the sp ... both good and bad. I am currently up about 35% on my total holding.

While I too would like to see the sp higher, and lets be honest what shareholder wouldn’t, I am not surprised where we are at.

The company has a significant number of shares on hand, there have been a number of promises partially delivered upon or not delivered upon at all and at one stage last year it looked like we had a significant change in our focus from copper to gold.

Current profits are being reinvested for future opportunities and the opportunities that we have acquired have long lead times and are relatively capital intensive when compared to the market cap/ value of AVB.

If you are not invested in this for the long term I.e another 7 years+, I suggest you will not maximise your capital return and should be looking elsewhere for investment opportunities.

FYI your share price prediction of $1 in 2020 was always, in my opinion, ridiculous. Maybe one reason your are finding the sp/trading monotonous? I would be the first one to buy you a beer if you were right though!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.