JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

vale jrv

1. 117 Posts.
    According to his CV (birds eye), it is obvious that Dr. Jensen was a brilliant man, with a great career. Let nothing detract from that. He, I trust, was an honourable and loving husband, father, son and brother etc. He hopefully may have influenced people in a positive manner and obviously contributed to a better understanding of processes by which Nickel could be extracted more effectively.

It is a loss to all, that the actions of the JRV Directors and in particular the managing director and his associated family, did not provide Dr. Jensen with the opportunity to establish some worthwhile contribution to the development of the Ni site at Young. I am sure that CRR would have been delighted to have the benefit of his expertise and jointly they could have enjoyed the successful outcomes.

Over-riding this and imprinted heavily on my mind though, is the absolutely disgusting behaviour exhibited at the EGM and the roles played in this by each of the four directors and the nepocracy . I do not need to elaborate. If you were present, you will know to what I am referring. If you weren't you would have heard about it. There was nothing that would indicate a concern for the welfare of the company and the shareholders in their atrocious behaviour. For what purpose?
    But are not these all honourable people?

I do not believe that the company will ever be able to move forward. It is now in complete shambles possibly bordering on bankruptcy. For this, we must thank the honourable directors. Gentlemen? Maybe - but I can only speak from what I have seen and heard, literally from 'the horses mouth' and my response is 'No'.

At what price have these events come to be? Honour? Whose honour? Or is it greed?

I visit with colleagues and friends, investors in JRV, some of who are terminally ill, unable to pay for medication that could promise some relief. ....others who were on the edge of retirement and were looking forward to some degree of security - now they have been forced to return to work. .....others who have had to sell the famly home. Honourable people, who carried out their highly diligent research. They made what seemed at the time to be very sound and sensible choices based on fact.

The one thing they could not factor was the emotional irrationality, psychological instability, unethical behaviour, and selfish egocentric quality of some members on the board of JRV.

The directors are now equally accountable, as they have made the choice to not stand for the rights of the shareholders whom they were appointed to represent in an honourable manner. If they did not agree with what was being dictated and enacted, they had the choice to object or leave - as have many before them. And so readers of this posting, you must now determine for yourself whether their actions can be deemed honourable or not honourable.

Vale Jervois. A once honourable company. I take no enjoyment from your demise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $9.923K 526.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2253709 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 802652 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.