JRV 0.00% 1.3¢ jervois global limited

vale jrv, page-2

1. 978 Posts.
    Hi swag

I posted

"While I despair at the goings on in Jervois,I think it is only fair to post this information on Dr Malcolm Jansen.
    He was by all accounts a very well qualified mining professional with a long list of somewhat impressive experiences in the mining industry as evidenced in his CV."

I guess I am a bit baffled at the reason why someone with such an impressive CV: qualifications and range of mining experiences, would accept AND maintain a position on Jervois especially after the suspect behaviour of the company became evident. I know Richard Campbell - the now past director opted to stay on and fight once he knew something was amiss and tried to turn things around through an EGM etc but was then voted off the board in the this EGM by the suspected friendly party voting bias then.

I guess an enquiry into the company's dealings will eventually happen and maybe then the roles each of the directors played in this debacle will be revealed-and maybe it will never be, who knows what the future holds!

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.