RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

I want to say how much I admired wombat777’s great analytical...

1. 5,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3118
    I want to say how much I admired wombat777’s great analytical and thinking + computing abilities. A brilliant mind seemingly, unique fellow.
    I think he may have had involvement in Sydney property group or Sydney Angels, helping others to gain knowledge to build investments and possibly met Dr T in his volunteer work helping people to put their ideas and talents into establishing own businesses and understanding how to succeed in establishing businesses or endeavours.

Wombat was always incredibly gracious & without malice, & was never someone who responded to put anyone else in their place in any negative way. However many times he could have, he simply always only wrote or spoke productively and proactively.

While understanding he was very ill the past few years, I think he maintained his demeanour and became more focused to keep positive, work towards enduring best potential treatments he was able to receive, hopefully focusing forwards still and beyond to recovery.

And also still helping others by sharing what he had done, still ever researching his investments & posting in here, + managing life & legacy if was to be.

I thought he was a humble, quiet, kind and definitely a very giving man.
    He wanted to ultimately help his nephews and nieces and be able to look after himself for rest of his life.
    Basic good usual main goals in life- and no1 to have best health. Which was robbed from him.

Very sad and shocked with wombats rapid final passing.

I am sure it is timely reminder to us for what matters, why we are all invested sure, to sustain financially, but to also ensure to live, & do things for & with our near ones while we can.

Life- do best we can, enjoy as possible, while we are here.

It is very wrong. So many good people get taken way too young & too soon.
    We have other RAC holders also who are in cancer treatment with relatively recent diagnoses. Never imagining this time last year even that would happen to them. Was chilling and very sad news to learn that wombat had succumbed, so swiftly once his battle was lost.
    Thoughts with all.

I think we all should be kinder to one another & especially to Daniel right now also.
    Hoping outcomes can be better for others with constant research and development in oncology, RAC with our small space in this all also with bisantrene deserving to be advanced and make it into the cancer treatment armamentarium.

Last edited by Aqua65: 18/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.055(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.96 $1.85 $333.0K 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3105 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 7574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.