5GN 3.33% 15.5¢ 5g networks limited.

valentine ... high risk, page-4

1. 24,765 Posts.
    Mitzer, what don't you understand in what ARQ themselves released:

"The prospect is ... therefore relatively high risk..."

REPEAT

"The prospect is ... therefore relatively high risk..."

Are we all meant to play pretend games and wish and dream about nice things and get a nice fuzzy feeling doing so and IGNORE what the company has themselves said about the risks inherent in Valentine?

Well you may wish to do so .. good luck to you ... but the reality is the prospect is high risk, and remains high risk even after the current drilling reports that have been released so far by ARQ.

I'll prefer to accept ARQ's view of the risks inherent in drilling Valentine rather than bury my head in the sand and say, "All ARQ has to do is drill the well to find heaps of commercial gas and oil."

Because you know what .. I only believe and interpret the official reports that have been released by ARQ ... I don't pay any attention to the unofficial reports posted in any forum.

Of course the well may be a commercial success.

But accepting that the odds of commercial success is well below 50% does not mean one is downramping, simply being realistic, in contrast to the usual ramping certainty of commercial success that occurs every time a high impact well is being drilled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $48.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $21.58K 139.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6266272 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 1549373 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.