CDS comdek limited.

Afternoon gent's.i called the target range last week . . (0.20 -...

1. 18 Posts.
    Afternoon gent's.

i called the target range last week . . (0.20 - 0.22).

i also mentioned that it could play 0.02 either way, and some of you didnt like it. . . that 0.02 either way no-one can control. My mate on my left can dump his 1,000,000 shares, and there's your 0.02 manipulation. . .' '

Good to see some of you picking up the brakes, sell and buy orders on each side being put up and dissapearing.. .

Not sure who posted it, but we wont get 28+ by close of business tomorrow. That would be against everything iv been sharing. . . will remain steady. . . and yes. . . as i called it will close anywhere between 22 - 25.

alot of you may not like the range, however there's a few factors like that 0.02 example i gave you that we cant control., . lets just say that going below 0.22 not good for CDS directors/heavy weights .. . and anything above the 0.26 range is alos not in their best interest. . .

Take it how you like gentlemen. . . . > Not Advice < < just a substantial holder with a few more substantial holders (mates), sharing what i know.

All planning to hold on to this for longer than 2 months .. disregard all posts and opinions' > YOu cant go wrong -

Cheerio.,

Marcus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.