WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Validating ~30M Market Cap?, page-143

1. 1,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    now seriously RR,,,apart from the mc you don't agree with, the poor management and that annoying bloody basalt, there must be something you like about PRL to warrant your hanging around here for the last week or so? You can't possibly just 'hate on us' because of the mc? So you want PRL to fail so you can come back and say 'told you so'? you're not here bangin' on because you really like us all and are trying to save us from the 'big bad wolf'? I don't care you hangin around and I don't care that you don't hold but I do care that you are not being honest as to your intentions here. So come on, be a good sport and tell us why you're really here because I am genuinely intrigued by a non holders stance on a hot stock! not just PRL but many others I've held over the years I could just never understand why someone would put so much effort into, usually negative, into a stock they don't like and don't hold....and now finally you might be able to clear that up for me. Look forward to hearing back from you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.