FAR 1.03% 49.0¢ far limited

You a trader or just a QBL whizz-kid Roosian? (How's that...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    You a trader or just a QBL whizz-kid Roosian? (How's that working out by the way?) The real facts, whether SEN1 was a high risk prospect or not, are that it is now a significant discovery. Even Blind Freddy would be able to tell you that there needs to be a lot more work done, but, you would need to be a complete ostrich not to acknowledge that back-to-back discoveries are extremely rare in the O&G industry or that the consortium has met its' objectives in this current programme already....furthermore, the consortium may just have opened up the possibility of a significant new petroleum province. And whilst I agree that further CR's are inevitable, given the magnitude of these discoveries, I think you'll find there will now be a multitude of potential new investors, particularly from the resource fund type institutional investors who to date, have shunned FAR for obvious reasons. But you go ahead and put your views, but having watched QBL for some time, I do not put much credence on those views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $20.17K 41.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18011 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.