TNC 9.62% 4.7¢ true north copper limited

SorryNoYHWH,To answer your question directly in regards to...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    SorryNoYHWH,
    To answer your question directly in regards to Bigpond revenue for Valleyarm, the answer is zero.
    I disagree with Rob's belief that revenue will be obtained directly from Bigpond or other digital music vendors. Valleyarm website clearly states they operate on a 100% royalty return to artists.
    Digital music vendors do not pay distributors for the right to sell their music. Bigpond, Nokia and iTunes provide a service to labels, artists and digital distributors (such as Valleyarm).
    The digital music retailers supply server space, process sales, facilitate downloads via their network and provide a customer base. I can assure you they are not paying Valleyarm for the privilege of selling their tracks. Valleyarm is not providing a service to vendors they are providing a product for sale.
    Most digital music distributors take a slice out of the individual track sales to varying extents (from 9 to 40% after vendor fees). There are a few like Valleyarm who operate on the 100% royalty model which sees no revenue from sales for the distributor.
    Forget about artist sales, focus on the number of artists signing. The revenue Silver Chair creates for Valleyarm would be the same as your kids signing up with them to distribute their garage music.
    Actually that may not be the case, as Silver Chair is signed to a label who has entered into a partnership with Valleyararm so I would expect more favourable terms for distribution of a labels catalogue. Before anyone jumps on me about how I know this, it's an assumption based on the fact before Valleyarm existed these artists were in fact able to distribute their music to digital vendors such as Bigpond, iTunes etc. etc. Why would the labels pay a full fee for distribution they already had in place?
    The recent cash payments to TNC have alleviated my concerns in regards to an imminent CR due to cash flow issues. I'm sure a little disappointing for some holders who were in for the gas play. Gives Valleyarm some time to get up and running.
    In regards to projected revenue models and so forth there is no requirement for TNC to make these public, there is no ASX or ASIC requirements for them to be supplied to shareholders. While it would be lovely to have the full picture, it comes down to trusting management.
    From my point of view no CR gives holders a bit of time to see how this plays out without taking a huge hit (I hope anyway for your sake). I'm still out.
    As always good luck all.
    JB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.005(9.62%)
Mkt cap ! $41.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $81.25K 1.684M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 399541 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 135112 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.